Pages

Friday, September 4, 2020

TREASURE HUNT!!!!

 Last week the senior students at Paihia School had a treasure hunt. At a random time the senior students went over to the court and that’s where we got told the rules. After we got told the rules our principal let the youngest senior students go first. My friend and I were in a team when my mate and I went looking. We split up first so we could cover more ground then we looked at the little kids playground. After that we looked on the other little kids' playground. After we kept looking but found nothing then at the end one of the people found the last one where my mate and I looked.


3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Te Hauata it’s me Warren from Te Ngahere.
    I like your post about the Treasure Hunt because it was exciting when you got the chance to run it was a free-for-all (unless you were in a duo with someone else).
    I went solo so I didn’t have to share the prizes with anyone.

    It was very exciting in the end because you knew what prizes you won.
    Did you win anything?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Te Hauata, my name is Zane and I’m in Te Ngahere. I really liked your post because it seemed interesting. It reminded me of when I was also doing the treasure hunt. Sadly I didn’t get anything. I like the way you added a picture because it made the blog post look more interesting but you can also see how fun it was. Did you win anything?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Te Hauata my name is James, I’m a year 8 student in Te Ngahere. I like your post about the Treasure Hunt. It was interesting and amazing. I was in the Treasure hunt too, it was so much fun, because after we found the laminated numbers we swapped them from prizes. Did you like doing the treasure hunt?

    ReplyDelete