Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2021

The Scary Tsunami Evacuation

Last week the Bay Of Islands and my school had to evacuate up a hill because there was a chance of a Tsunami. When we got to the top of the hill we got told to sit down and not to panic but some of us still started to panic. We felt so scared but then we started to cheer up because we got to ring our parents, for a bit so we felt like we were safer. I started to hangout with my friends then one of our teachers got out her phone and gave us some quizzes about Harry Potter and then a quiz about basic knowledge. After that we were starting to get picked up by our parents luckily I was one of them, my dad picked me and my sister up and then dropped us off at the Golf Course next to my mum. But luckily my Brother lived nearby so I asked my mum if I could walk to there house and she let me. So when I got there we just chilled out watching movies but some of us were eating. Later on when we got the thumbs up that there wasn’t gonna be a tsunami we were kinda happy so my parents and my sister came to pick me up and dropped off some more food. Have you ever evacuated for a tsunami? or Were you one of the people who had to evacuate?.


No comments:

Post a Comment