Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

The Scientific, Scientific Method


 Last week in Te Ngahere we learnt about a method. ‘What is that method?” you say. Well it is the Scientific Method. The Scientific Method consists of 8 steps. The first step being to ask a question. The second step is Gather Information and Observe, and the third step is make a hypothesis. Then the next two steps are Experiment and test your hypothesis and analyze your test results. The sixth step is to modify your hypothesis if it is necessary. The next step is to present your conclusion and the eighth and the final step is to Retest. The reason we were learning this was for the upcoming science fair and for our GREAT MARBLE CHALLENGE!! I think that I could use this in the future for when the science fair is happening or when I am preparing for the science fair. I think I did well when making a ramp for The Great Marble Challenge because I was trying to follow the steps of the Scientific Method. I think I could do better when the science fair is on I will be prepared on how to do it. Have you ever heard of the Scientific Method?

1 comment:

  1. Tena Koe Te Hauata, I really enjoyed reading your writing about the steps used in the scientific method. How wonderful to have a scientist like you join us in Team Moana! Your knowledge of the scientific method will help you and your group with your Music Affect Mood write up for science fair. Ka pai on your awesome mahi.

    ReplyDelete