Pages

Friday, September 10, 2021

Play, Make, Create

 In Week 7 of Term 3, we got back to school!!! On Friday, we did Play Make Create. This is where the teacher reads you a story and you discuss the message in the story. Then you create something based on the message and also do a piece of writing. You can use materials or make a digital creation.  This week Mrs Craig Read the book: Tidy



  It was about a badger that was too tidy.

 I chose to draw some gumboots to help Pete get through the mud and write a the story but if it was a marine animal here is my work:


3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Te Hauata. I'm a facilitator in the Ako Hiko cluster in Auckland. We came and visited your amazing school last year. I love this idea of play, make, create. If only there was a whale who could clean up the ocean. That would be handy to remove all the plastic and other waste. I like your writing and the background you've chosen to go with it. How do you think the play, make, create idea helps your learning?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Te Hauata, I'm Samantha from Ahipara School. I really liked your story about a whale cleaning the ocean up. Maybe next time you could add a WALT and a reflection. Other then that it was really good. Blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete